Become a Student Ambassador!
What’s In It for You?
Participate in research projects with FACTS nationally or on the local level. These projects can fulfill research requirements. We can provide some suggestions or are interested in supporting your bright ideas!
Write articles and blog posts or create videos and educational resources to be used for internal and external FACTS marketing and awareness campaigns.
Develop Your Skills:
What will you do?
FACTS supports our Student Ambassadors on many levels. We encourage you to get involved with whatever interests you in the field of fertility awareness and education. Some possible ideas include:
Do You Have What it Takes?
• Enrolled and in good standing at a medical school or any other health professional school
• Interested in learning more and educating others about FABMs
• Self starter and able to engage in respectful dialogue
• Passionate about interacting with your peers and using social media to spark interest
• Able to plan events and understand how to market to your colleagues
• Comfortable connecting with health professionals and speaking to audiences
• Able to commit at least 15-20 hours per term to Student Ambassador activities
• Willing to participate in monthly calls with fellow Ambassadors to enhance your education and experience
Ready to join us?
• Sign up to be a FACTS Student Ambassador below
• Email email@example.com for more information and to request a Student Resource Kit
• Download a pdf detailing the expectations and benefits of being a FACTS Ambassador
“I want to be knowledgeable about these methods so I can offer women the full scope of family planning options.
FACTS has a lot to offer medical students. I’m lucky to have found such an enriching organization!”Grace Carson
FACTS Student Ambassador Agreement
We are delighted to welcome you as a FACTS Student Ambassador!
We believe this will be a wonderful way for you to expand your knowledge of fertility and women’s health and help us share the FACTS with others.
Please provide us with the following information, submit your $20.00 student fee, and email us a headshot to keep on file for Ambassador marketing material (will be used with discretion and notification prior to use) and we will gladly add you to our student roster! As an Ambassador you will have the opportunity to expand your clinical toolbox, do research, get published, develop your skills, attend national meetings, and enhance your networking skills. Welcome to the FACTS team!